Friday, November 12, 2010

Tom Felton ‘lost his childhood’ to Harry Potter....

spl185897_040.jpg
Harry Potter star Tom Felton said he ‘lost his childhood’ to the popular movie series. Felton, now 23, has played the role of evil wizard Draco Malfoy for ten years and said he spent most of his childhood years in the role. Speaking to UK newspaper Daily Mail, he said: “One thing that people keep on saying to me is that the wealth and the fame must have made up for missing out on my childhood. “But the idea of money – putting a price on your childhood – is ridiculous. You will never get those years back and you can’t put a price on them. And to me, fame is not a positive thing. “The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It’s fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it’s not real. And it’s totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •