Friday, November 12, 2010

Paloma Faith reveals her favourite red lipsticks..

Paloma Faith | Red Lips | Celebrity Beauty Secrets |
Paloma Faith loves red lipstick
 
MAC | Ruby Woo Lipstick | red lips | Celebrity Beauty SecretsPaloma Faith’s signature make-up look is red lips. Here she reveals who inspires her beauty ideas and what her favourite red lipsticks are:

Marilyn Monroe was my beauty heroine growing up – all curves and red lips. I'd also get inspiration from Marlene Dietrich and Bettie Paige.

‘I always carry a good lipstick with me. My favourites are MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, Lady Danger and Diva [£12]. They all have a matt finish, the essence of that vintage glamour look.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •