Friday, November 12, 2010

Kim Kardashian breaks her toe...

spl223383_019.jpg
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian may have to lay off high heels for a while – as she has broken her toe. The 30-year-old took to her Twitter page to tell everybody she had tripped over a suitcase in her New York hotel room. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star wrote: “I knew my clumsiness would catch up with me at some point! “I tripped on a suit case on the floor and broke my toe :-( ” Kim got in the Halloween spirit over the weekend, wearing a total of four costumes. Kardashian is currently in New York City with her big sister Kourtney, 31, filming their new reality television show, Kourtney And Kim Take New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •