Friday, November 12, 2010

Abbey Clancy loves Laura Mercier and Eve Lom...

Abbey Clancy | Beauty Tips | Now Magazine | Beauty | Pictures | Celebrity Beauty Secrets | Photos
Abbey Clancy shares her beauty secrets
Abbey Clancy has already started her Christmas shopping, but here are some of the things she’d like for herself.
‘I swear by Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser. I never spend a lot on bath and body products, so they’re top of my list,’ she says.
‘I’m always travelling for work, so I also have my eye on Eve Lom’s Starter Collection.’
You can get Abbey’s must-have items:
£42, Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body Crème, spacenk.co.uk.
£30, Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Honey Bath, spacenk.co.uk.
£25, Eve Lom Starter Collection, spacenk.co.uk.
Abbey Clancy Beauty Secrets | Celebrity beauty Secrets | Now Magazine | Beauty | Fashion | Pictures | Celebrity gossip | Photos
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •