Friday, November 12, 2010

Ronan Keating apologises to estranged wife for 'mistakes I've made in my life' ...

Ronan Keating and Yvonne Keating | Ronan Keating and Yvonne Keating at Bondi Beach in Sydney | Now Magazine | Celebrity Gossip | Pictures
Ronan Keating and wife Yvonne have 3 children
 
Ronan Keating has dedicated his new album to estranged wife Yvonne.
The couple announced their separation in May amid allegations the Boyzone star had an affair with dancer Francine Cornell, 26.
But now Ronan, 33, has apologised to Yvonne for 'mistakes' he's made in the sleeve for his new album Duet
'You are the most incredible, inspirational woman I have ever met,' he writes.
'For the mistakes I have made in my life, I am sorry. You have to go there to come back. It was a dark place and you were the light to bring me back. I love you.'
Ronan and Yvonne, 36, have sparked speculation they could get back together after being snapped recently spending time together in Australia while he films the Oz version of The X Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •