Friday, November 12, 2010

Actress Phoebe Thomas reveals her tips for curly hair...

Phoebe Thomas | Holby City | actress | celebrity beauty secrets
Phoebe Thomas from Holby City reveals her hair secrets
Phoebe Thomas, the actress who plays Maria Kendall in Holby City, has amazing naturally curly hair.
'I've got very curly hair and I'd recommend any other curly people to use Aveda Be Curly Curl Control (£10 for 100ml),' explains Phoebe.
She's also let us into her diet secrets: ‘I don't diet because I'm very into running in my spare time, so I don't tend to put on weight. I try to eat plenty of carbs and low-fat dishes'.
As far as skincare goes Phoebe has a no-fuss routine and swears by The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Wash, £6.50.
‘I love the stuff,' she says.
Aveda Be Curly Curl Control, £10 for 100ml and The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Wash, £6.50.

Aveda | Celebrity Beauty Secrets | Be Curly | Holby CityThe Body Shop | Vitamin E Face Wash | Celebrity Beauty Secrets
Make like Phoebe Thomas and shop for more products for curly hair now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •