Friday, November 12, 2010

Jennifer Aniston enjoys reading about her love life...

jenniferaniston.jpg
Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston has admitted she loves reading about her love life. The former Friends star hasn’t let the constant speculation surrounding her love life get to her just yet. In fact, she has continued to speak openly about love and romance. When asked if she still believes in love, the single actress told British OK! magazine: “Of course! I love the feeling of having butterflies in my stomach. “Love is the greatest challenge for all of us, when you’re in a relationship, your challenges, your fears, your doubts and your partner’s are always present and you need to overcome it.” She added: “I think love chooses you, you need to be open about love, I am.” The 41-year-old added that she isn’t worried about the media speculation that surrounds her romances. She said: “I love reading about what my love life is like, I’ve been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect about my personal life for years. “I’ve tried to live as quietly as I can without letting it affect my enjoyment of life.” But Aniston, who has previously been married to Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, says the media attention has meant she has to be more careful about where she goes on dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •