Friday, November 12, 2010

I rejected Frank Lampard at first.....

Christine Bleakley is now very happy with Frank Lampard
Christine Bleakley | TV News | Pictures | Photos | Gossip | Now MagazineChristine Bleakley has revealed she turned down boyfriend Frank Lampard when he first asked her out.

The TV presenter says she was sceptical about getting together with the Chelsea football star.

‘It took quite a while before I was even willing to consider chatting with him,' says Christine, 31.

‘I was very much aware of footballers' reputations.'

Christine, who switched from BBC's The One Show to ITV morning programme Daybreak in September, has hit back at rumours she was desperate to become a WAG.

‘It was never my intention for a footballer to ask me out,' she tells the News Of The World.
‘And I wouldn't have bet my house on knowing even what team Frank, 32, played for when we met.
‘I'd hate anyone to think I was going out with someone for anything other than the fact we get along and have a very nice time together.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •