Friday, November 12, 2010

Emma Willis reveals how she prevented stretchmarks..

Emma Willis | Pregnant | Stretch marks | Celebrity beauty
Emma Willis gave birth to daughter Isabelle in June last year
Emma Willis has recently revealed that she gained 2st during her pregnancy and ballooned to 11st.
‘I looked like a beached whale! Over the nine months, I ate one or two cakes a day. I still can't stop that habit, so I've only lost a stone since,’ she says.
‘Luckily, I didn't get any stretchmarks and I can thank the amazing Mama Mio Tummy Rub Oil for that,’ adds Emma, who gave birth to a baby girl in June last year.
Emma’s currently a judge for the head&shoulders Nation’s Favourite Hairdresser Award 2010.
To nominate your favourite hairdresser all you have to do is visit headandshoulders.co.uk/nfh2010.
Buy Emma's super stretchmark oil now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •