Friday, November 12, 2010

Shiloh asked me if she could have a dead pet...A Joli

Angelina Jolie | Beauty News | Now Magazine | Fashion | Pictures | Celebrity gossip | Photos
Angelina Jolie has 6 children with Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie has revealed that daughter Shiloh doesn't mind if her pets aren't full of life.
'Shiloh found a dead bird, so she came in and said, "Can I have a dead pet?"' says Angelina.
'And
I'm ... "Uh-uh, I don't think it's healthy, honey. I think they have to
put him in a box."'
Angelina went to a taxidermy to get 4-year-old Shiloh a replacement instead.
'I had to run out to find, like, a taxidermy
bird. I just worked it out for her,' she tells Vogue.
'I figured that I couldn't keep the actual dead bird
from the yard, so I swayed her toward one that had been cleaned, at
least.'
Angelina, 35, has 5 other children with partner Brad Pitt, 46.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •