Friday, December 17, 2010

X Factor's Cher Lloyd: My dad still tucks me into bed at night

X Factor finalist Cher Lloyd is really close to her parents
Cher Lloyd | New | Pictures | Photos | Gallery | Now Magazine | Celebrity Gossip | TV News
Cher Lloyd was mentored by Cheryl Cole on The X Factor
X Factor finalist Cher Lloyd still gets her dad to tuck her into bed - at the age of 17.
The rapper - who was mentored by Cheryl Cole, 27 - says she can't get to sleep until her father Darren, 43, has been in to check up on her.
'My dad still tucks me into bed at night,' she says.

Cher lived in a caravan from the age of 4 months with her parents Diane and Darren and she reckons being a traveller brought them closer.  
'I am proud of my
background and my family,' she tells The Sun. 'We've not always had a lot, but we are happy and
always have been and we are so close.



'We've been brought up knowing we are lucky. So many people in the world are
so much worse off and we've always had each other.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •