Friday, December 17, 2010

Simon Cowell: The Xmas gifts I've bought One Direction will be worth more than what Cheryl Cole gets her acts

X Factor judge Simon Cowell has a pop at Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole
The X Factor 2010 live shows - week 2
Simon Cowell loves teasing Cheryl Cole
Simon Cowell has joked that Cheryl Cole is a cheapskate.
The X Factor judge claims the Girls Aloud star won't be forking out as much on Christmas presents for her acts as he has on One Direction's gifts.
'I've spent quite a lot of money on presents for my act. A lot,' says Simon, 51.
'It would be vulgar to tell you what I've bought but it will be more than Cheryl.'
Simon says he's gone to a lot of effort to make sure One Direction like their gifts. 
'Whenever you go to an event and you get a bag of freebies, Cheryl repackages them and gives them to somebody else,' he jokes to the Sunday People.
'With One Direction I personally went out with their mothers and bought them presents to make sure I got it right.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •