Thursday, December 30, 2010

Natalie Cassidy: I don't have enough milk to breastfeed

The EastEnders actress has switched to the bottle
Natalie Cassidy | Pictures | Celebrity Gossip | Now Magazine
Natalie Cassidy loves being a full-time mum
Natalie
Cassidy
is devastated she's been forced to give up breastfeeding her baby daughter, Eliza.
'I'm just bottle-feeding now. I did six weeks but there wasn't enough
milk. I was expressing and getting, like, half an ounce. There was just
nothing there. My milk had just finished,' she explains.
'I was really upset because I'd have breastfed for six months if I could
have.'
Eliza, who was born on 24 September, is the first child for the EastEnders
actress and her fiancé Adam Cottrell, and she's a very thirsty little girl.
'She drinks 7oz of milk every three and a half hours, like a six-month-old baby. She's really hungry!' says Natalie.
'I loved it, but if you haven't got the milk, you can't magic it up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •