Thursday, December 30, 2010

Joanna Page: My husband saw me in crotch-less Spanx!

The Gavin & Stacey star shares her knickers nightmare
Joanna Page | Celebrity hair | Pictures | New styles | Latest | Hair | Now | Photos | Hairstyles
Joanna Page is starring in Dick Whittington at the Milton Keynes Theatre
We can't imagine how Joanna Page could possibly be sweeter than her character in hit sitcom Gavin & Stacey - but after meeting her, we're pleased to report she actually is.
Joanna, 33, who's married to Emmerdale actor James Thornton, 35, is currently appearing in panto in Dick Whittington in Milton Keynes.
'I love the singing and dancing,' she says. 'We're doing 9 To 5, In The Navy, Don't Stop Believin'... When else do I get the chance to be up on stage singing and dancing?'
Husband James proposed on Christmas Day eight years ago and is a real romantic - bringing Joanna breakfast in bed every day.

He adores her, even when she's wearing dodgy underwear.
'Once he saw me in these Spanx that had a split crotch!' she reveals.
'I thought: "How could I get something so unattractive and put a split crotch in it as well?"
'I'd bought them because I was panicking about this really gorgeous Armani dress that I had for the BAFTAs.
'The back came down really low and it was really flimsy material, so I bought some Spanx knickers that came up really high and then I had to cut them so they wouldn't show.
'But then because they're so tight the top started curling. So all the way through the BAFTAs I was trying to hoist up my Spanx.'
Joanna's appearing alongside Dirk Benedict and Stavros Flatley in Dick Whittington at the Milton Keynes Theatre - to book, visit ambassador tickets.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •