Thursday, December 30, 2010

Coleen Rooney: Rebecca Ferguson's my style icon

Coleen admires the X Factor runner-up's fashion choices
Coleen Rooney | WAGs | England | World Cup | Pictures | Photos | Now Magazine
Coleen Rooney enjoys dressing-up for the party season
Coleen Rooney has revealed her new style icon - The X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson.
Fellow Liverpudlian Rebecca came runner-up to Matt Cardle in this year's final, but is set to have a successful singing career after being snapped up by Simon Cowell's record comany.
'I've met Rebecca and I think she has a really nice style,' says Coleen.
'I know there are a lot of stylists involved on the show, but she looks classy and elegant when
she's just out and about.
'She's lovely, very down-to-earth and sweet.'
Coleen, 24, adores the party season and believes there's nothing better than a LBD teamed with sparkly accessories for a fab festive look.
'Clutch bags and big earrings are my favourite ways to update a classic black dress,' she says. 'But getting my hair done is the most important thing - I love it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •