Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Abbey Clancy breaks her silence following Peter Crouch cheating scandal...

Pregnant model, Abigail Clancy spotted out shopping at her local supermarket. Pregnant Abi, clearly seems happy as she rubbed her baby-bump and shared a smile with some of the shoppers, but looked undecided when it came to the crumpets.... UK. 18/10/2010
In the upcoming issue of Glamour magazine, Abigail Clancy has spoken for the first time about how she felt when allegations of Peter Crouch’s infidelities surfaced last summer.The 24-year-old model, who is currently six-months pregnant with the England striker’s first child admitted:
“I worried about stress affecting the baby. I’m a hypochondriac anyway.”
Oh, we don’t know if we’d call that hypochondria, it sounds like a perfectly justifiable emotion considering her fiancé had allegedly bedded a hooker while on a stag do, but anyway, she then went on to say:
“I don’t like feeling vulnerable. I think my mum and dad’s divorce affected me more than I let on.
“I don’t like being weak in front of my mum or anyone for that matter. I don’t like crying.
“Even through all the shit, I didn’t speak to anyone. We’ve kept our private life private.”
She then insisted that everything is absolutely ‘fine’ now – “We’re both fine. We’ve got our little baby coming. There are worse things that have happened” she said.
Er, if you say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •