Friday, December 10, 2010

Michael Bay Admits Failure With Transformers 2, Says He's Done After Part 3

michael bay says transformers 2 was failure and hes done after 3
This is impressive, Michael. Makes us feel MUCH better about the new astronaut Transformers movie.
During an interview, Michael Bay admitted that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen failed in certain ways. Here's what he had to say about it:
"We tried to learn from the second movie. On the second movie we got burned. We had a writers strike, we had to agree on a story in three weeks, and then we knew they were going on strike. It was a f***ed scenario all the way around; it wasn't fair to the writer; it wasn't fair to me; it wasn't fair to anybody. It was still an entertaining movie, but I think we failed on certain aspects. What we did with this movie is I think we have a much better script, and we got back to basics. … It's more serious. I got rid of the dorky comedy; I mean we've got two little characters, that's it, but the dorkiness is not there. Dork-free Transformers. It's much more serious. It's still entertaining; it's big looking."
And here's Michael on the future of the Transformers franchise:
"I think this has gotta be it. I think someone else will take the torch from here. … It's just that I don't think you could do it again with Shia [LaBeouf] and everybody, I think it's time to move on."
All sounds good to us, Michael! We think you're making the right moves.
What do U think of Michael Bay's Transformers comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •