Friday, December 10, 2010

GaGa Hacker Apologizes

teenage hacker apologizes to lady gaga from germany
A mature step in the right direction.
The eighteen year old young German who hacked into Lady GaGa's personal files to steal pictures and unreleased songs has come forward to apologize.
He wrote a letter to our wifey through a German paper, expressing his remorse for invading her privacy, as well as some other celebs like Justin Timberlake and Ke$ha. The letter reads:
"Dear Lady Gaga,
I am ashamed of what I have done. I did not think about the consequences…I realise that my ambition was a big mistake," he said. "I will apologise to everyone I caused problems for with my hacking."
After admitting he was "unbelievably sorry," his lawyer stepped in to defend his client, claiming that the boy knows he made a "mistake" and that he was just consumed by the thrill of hacking.
Hopefully, the thrill has passed and he has learned his lesson. Otherwise, we hope he likes prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •