Monday, November 8, 2010

This Canadian is overrated...

Bieber - I have officially declared you and your "cute as bunny" face my nemesis. ... nemesises?
According to an interview with the Associated Press, Justin Bieber is not only an all-too-lovable pop star, he is also a gooey Christian. And when I say gooey, I mean he doesn't make ANY SENSE.
AP: One revelation is your religion and faith. How do you reconcile that with the temptations of Hollywood?

Bieber: Hollywood is ... a scary place. There's a lot going on, there's a lot of bad things, but there's also a lot of good things. I'm able to live my dream, I'm able to do a lot of good things.

Basically, I don't even consider religion. Like, I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on a cross for my sins. I believe that I have a relationship and I'm able to talk to him and really, he's the reason I'm here, so I definitely have to remember that. As soon as I start forgetting, I've got to click back and be like, you know, this is why I'm here.
Oh you Canadians and your lack of thinking power. So, basically Biebz, you believe in Jesus and you believe that He is your Savior... yet you flat out refuse to accept religion in Hollywood? Um. OK! Go Jesus!
  •    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •