Monday, November 8, 2010

Katy Perry is dumb.....!!!???

Katy Perry is dumb (as if we didn't already know this). Thankfully, she is hot enough and talented enough to make us forget.
But, her interview with "Harper's Bazaar" CLEARLY indicates that I'm very lucky not to be married to her:
On forgetting she married a heroin addict turned Buddhist:
"I always knew I wanted a great man of God, someone who was going to be an inspiration for people and also be a lovely husband and father." (That is Russell Brand? Um? Um? Wut?)
On Rihanna and Gaga:
"We're all unique. That's why we all win and we all can exist. People don't want just vanilla. They want 31 flavors. I couldn�t do what Rihanna does. I couldn't do what Gaga does. They can't do what I do." (Meat dresses are easier than you think.)
On wanting a breast reduction:
"I had really bad back problems and was a little bit thicker. Then I grew up and lost the baby fat and said, 'Hey, this isn't all that bad.'" (NEVER, EVER DO THAT. EVER).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •