Friday, November 5, 2010

Rihanna lights up London channels Whitney Houston.....??

Rihanna had the honor of turning on the Christmas lights at the Westfield Shopping Centre in London tonight. Rihanna also was due to sign copies of her CD for fans during the event.

The lighting ceremony kicks off the holiday shopping season, as well as “Santa’s Grotto”, where kids can meet Santa in a 3D interactive ice kingdom. That sounds SO cool!

Can I just say that this whole hair bow trend is getting popular. Rihanna’s photos here take me back to Whitney Houston’s videos for “How Will I Know” and “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” – circa 1986-ish? Now I’m going to have those songs stuck in my head all night….

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •