Friday, November 5, 2010

Ashlee Simpson reveals the reason behind her dramatic new ‘Do!


Ashlee Simpson has gone from having long, dark hair to sporting a pretty, blonde pixie cut! The singer/actress told E! that the change was just all about having fun!
“For me it’s a fun change with my hair, I had fun, just a new do, chop it all off, be blond again, good times! Ashlee also revealed that like most of us, she’s ready for the holidays! “I’m obsessed with holidays, I’m, like, ready for Christmas music now, I just get that way, I can’t help it.”
I have to say I’m the same way! As soon as Halloween is finished I’m ready to start singing Christmas carols and hanging decorations! I think starting so early let’s me be happy when it’s over!
Ashlee also revealed that she is planning on recording a new album, but she has her priorities straight!
“I am working on it, but I’m taking my time, my little boy is my priority, I’m having a blast, but sometime late next year.”
It’s nice to see that she’s still planning on making music, but she’s working around her family now. I really like her new hair, although it is taking some getting used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •