Sunday, November 7, 2010

I would date a fan if her feelings were real:Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber performs his songs on tour Singer Justin Bieber is looking for the right girl

Justin Bieber would consider dating a fan.

The singer wants to find someone who is genuine.

‘I'm not going to date someone who's just going to like me for my fame, it's going to be really hard to find a girl who likes me for me,' says Justin, 16.

‘But I would definitely date someone who wasn't famous. You've just got to find the right one. And when I find one I'm going to date her of course.'

But Justin admits that it may be easier for him to have a relationship with a fellow A-lister.

‘You see a lot of celebrities dating other celebrities,' he tells News Of The World.
'They get what you're going through.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •