Sunday, November 7, 2010

I think about death a lot....Daniel Radcliffe


Daniel Radcliffe is bored
Daniel Radcliffe says he's a morbid person
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe admits to having morbid thoughts Daniel Radcliffe always has death on his mind.
The Harry Potter actor says he's intrigued by what happens when people pass away. 
'I'm a very morbid person,' says Daniel, 21. 'I think about death quite a lot.
'I don't know if it's maybe from being in films, or from playing Harry, but I just think it's a natural thing that I have. It's fascinating in an alien kind of way.'
Fortunately, Daniel's not had too much experience of death in real life.
'It is quite limited, thankfully,' he tells the News Of The World.
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is out on 19 November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •