Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Natalie & Ashton Premiere "No Strings Attached"

Enjoying a promotional evening out, Natalie Portman, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were all spotted at the premiere of “No Strings Attached” last night (January 11).
The “Butterfly Effect” stud and his “Ghost” gal both looked lovely as they posed on the red carpet at the Regency Village Theatre in Westwood, California.
Meanwhile, newly-engaged and preggers Natalie Portman showed off her sense of style in a flirty black dress.
Ms. Portman told press she’s looking forward to her pregnancy weight gain.
"I told [director] Darren Aronofsky, I was like, 'First you got me skinny, and now you're getting my fat,' because he introduced me to my fiance. It's the greatest gift he ever gave me."

Enjoy the pictures from the premiere of "No Strings Attached" (January 11).

Article Pictures (Click To Enlarge):




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •