Friday, January 7, 2011

'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy: 'Don't Talk S**t on Amber'

0106-gary-amber-ex-tmz-01

We spoke to Gary -- who explained his bad mouthing of Amber like this ... "I've said a lot of s**t because I am mad but if anyone wants to come up and talk s**t about Amber I won't let it happen because she is a good girl, and she's my baby mama."


Gary sounded like a textbook spousal abuse victim when he continued,  "I am fine with the fact that Amber hit me because she has gotten all the help that she needs. Ever since that she hasn't put her hands on me."

As for a reunion with Amber ...Gary's optimistic. Kinda, sorta. "When the no contact order is lifted ... if she's single and I'm single then I'm sure we would try our relationship."

Get him while you can ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •