Thursday, December 9, 2010

Willow Smith Wants To Be Like Lady GaGa!

willow-smith-wants-to-be-like-lady-gaga
She has big dreams to go with big talent!
Willow Smith revealed recently that she hopes to be as famous as Lady GaGa someday!
She explains:
"I would like to be a very well-known artist. I would like to be as big as Lady GaGa. I would like to be bigger. I'd like to be a big rock star. The hardest part is wanting to hang out with your friends when you have to work. My friends will come over and you're recording and you're like, 'Pleeease let me go with my friends. I don't wanna stay here!' - but people are relying on you."
You're already off to a great start, bb!
We certainly applaud your work ethic, bb, but keep in mind that you're still young, so you should let yourself have fun with your friends, too!
Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •