Sunday, December 12, 2010

Priyanka gets back at Bebo’s comments…


This week’s Koffee with Karan is going to be all spicy. Priyanka Chopra will be seen with Shahid Kapoor on the show. PC was a little rude and harsh while talking about her once good friend Kareena kapoor. She revealed on how people in the industry don’t take Kareena too seriously. Kareena was no less. She too had passed a taunt at Priyanka on the show earlier when she said: “I wonder where Priyanka got her accent from.” .
Not to be outdone, Priyanka said, “I want to tell Kareena that I got my accent from the same place where her boyfriend ( Saif Ali Khan) got his.” reminding the show host that she, too, had studied overseas and therefore had access to an accent just like so many others in Bollywood.
Well, I wonder why poor Saif is being dragged in this ;) :( .
PC did not stop there. she went on to take a dig at Bebo. “I’m flattered that Kareena thinks I am a good actress,” . “But otherwise I don’t think people take Bebo too seriously,” is what PC reportedly said.
And she hit one final nail when she was asked what she would steal from computers of Bollywood superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid, Kareena and others. Known for her smart alec replies, PC giggled, “Does Kareena have a computer in the first place?”
Hmmm…Wonder what Bebo would have to say to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •