Friday, December 24, 2010

DA 12 SONGS F CHRISTMAS.....

Biz sessions
On sparkling form ... Duffy, Ellie Goulding and Eliza Doolittle

BIZARRE'S Christmas wouldn't be complete without our very own festive soundtrack.

To celebrate another exceptional year of the Biz Sessions, we invited some of our favourite acts back into the studio at The Sun HQ for a 12 Songs Of Christmas special.HURTS, OLLY MURS, DUFFY, ELLIE GOULDING, LABRINTH and THE WANTED are just some of the names who got into the festive spirit.
So eat, drink and be merry and enjoy this feast of music...


A triumph ... Hurts brighten up their dark image
A triumph ... Hurts finally brighten up their dark image
Ellie revealed she'll be spending a first Christmas with her Radio 1 DJ boyfriend GREG JAMES before performing a beautiful version of Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas.
She said: "I'm going to spend the day with Greg's family.
"Greg doesn't really cook but I'm going to pitch in. I'm so excited about spending some quality time together. The year has been so hectic."
Geezer Olly Murs grooved his way through a MARIAH CAREY/SHAKIN STEVENS mash-up, before admitting he wants to find KATHERINE JENKINS in his Christmas stocking.
He told me: "She is gorgeous but I know she's seeing someone. All pretty girls are it seems."


Click here for more Biz Sessions
Duffy
Hurts
Olly Murs
Labrinth
Ellie Goulding
Eliza Doolittle
Jessie J
The Wanted
Santa
Goldie Lookin Chain
Missing Andy
Foster and Allen
But he wasn't too disappointed, looking forward to a good old-fashioned lash-up with PROFESSOR GREEN, JLS and his mates from home over the Christmas season.
"I love going out with my boys. And I'm going to get smashed Christmas Eve with all the local lads. They've been my mates for years."
"I still live at home with my parents. The rest of my Christmas will be quite normal really.
ELIZA DOOLITTLE ensured Christmas came early for my cameramen when she defied the cold weather to perform Santa Baby in a pair of miniscule hot pants.
THE WANTED performed White Christmas, while LABRINTH did a take on Little Drummer Boy.

An Olly good time ... Murs sings for Biz
An Olly good time ... Murs sings for Biz
But despite having barely any time off over the past 12 months, the boys are hoping to catch up over the festive period. Siva said: "We're not sick of each other yet. Me and Jay are going to have a drink together on Christmas day. I'll be in Nottingham with my girlfriend's family so he'll be nearby."
Tom added: "I might be joining them. I just found out there is some hate campaign against me in Bolton!"
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer was able covered by red hot JESSIE J, while HURTS aired their own festive single All I Want For Christmas Is New Year's Day.
Frontman THEO HUTCHCRAFT and ADAM ANDERSON were going their own separate ways on the big day.
Adam said: "It will be dinner for one. I might even have a curry."
Theo jokily added: "I've spent all year with him so it will be good to get away."
He added: "It will be so nice going back home and seeing mates. I've got so many stories to tell.
"It's been a great year. Thanks for all the support."

Advertisement
Soul queen DUFFY performed a cover of NAT KING COLE's A Christmas Song.
And MISSING ANDY gave a great rendition of SLADE's Merry Christmas Everyone, while MISSING ANDY took a more gentle approach with Jingle Bells.
GOLDIE LOOKIN' CHAIN chipped in with a comedy version of You'll Never Be Alone on Christmas Day.
While no Christmas would be complete without the big man himself.
SANTA pulled up in his sleigh to perform Let It Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •