Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lara Spencer Denies Nancy O'Dell Feud!

lara-spencer-denies-feud-with-nancy-o-dell-over-entertainment-tonight-position
The denial has arrived!
Despite reports that Lara Spencer is FURIOUS that Nancy O'Dell is replacing Mary Hart on Entertainment Tonight, and not her, The Insider host is putting on her faux smile and asserting that it's all just lies!
She explains:
"That couldn't be further from the truth. There's no feud. I have a great job. I host a show that I love and that I helped launch. O'Dell is a really great choice. I've known her for years and she's going to be a great addition to the team. There's nothing but love – and I mean that. I understand the speculation, but I am right where I want to be. I have been very much in the loop and on board and really happy right where I am."
Sounds like she's trying to convince herself, just as much as the rest of us, that she means what she says!
Don't be too upset though, bb!
For most people, all of those shows are pretty much the same, so it's not like you're in a horrible position with The Insider! Take it in stride, gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •