Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Katy Perry: Russell Brand a "Great Man of God"

Russell Brand is pretty awesome, and it's hard to blame Katy Perry for gushing about her new husband. But deifying the man, that we didn't see coming.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand just got married in India last month. The sexy pop star told Harper’s Bazaar: “I always knew I wanted a great man of God."
"Someone who's an inspiration for people and also a lovely husband and father. We’re at different places in our lives, but we can still grow together.
A Russell Brand PictureKaty Perry Cover
Okay, maybe Katy's got a point. Look at the man.
Of her spouse, Katy continues, “He’s thought-provoking, articulate, a real advocate. I also definitely wanted to have a laugh. I have all that in him.”
Perry, who describes herself as a 10 out of 10 in bed, also talked to the mag about her unique fashion style, body image and what makes her tick.
“I’m kind of a good girl, and I’m not,” Perry says.
“I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease. I know I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people think­ing. That’s what the stories in my music do."
While Perry is part of a new wave of female music stars like Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Fergie, she considers them more like sisters than competitors.
She says: “We’re all unique. That’s why we all win and we all can exist. People don’t want just vanilla. They want 31 flavors. I couldn’t do what Rihanna does. I couldn’t do what Lady Gaga does, and they can’t do what I do.”
Good attitude, KP. One thing they definitely can't do? Russell Brand. He's spoken for, thankyouverymuch. Somehow we actually think it'll last, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •