Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taylor Swift in Parade: What's Her Biggest Fear?

One day, Taylor Swift might appear on Glee.
For now, though, the young singer is making the rounds and promoting her upcoming album in a number of television and print interviews. One of the latest, with Parade Magazine, features Swift opening up about life, love and her biggest fear. Excerpts are below.

On love: Love is fascinating. Wishing for it, pining for it, and the anger that comes when you lose it. I used to think that I could figure out some pattern to love, like if you don’t text a guy back for a half hour, he’ll like you more. But there is no pattern. Absolutely nothing is predictable in love or in life.
On Back to December: Guys get what they deserve in my songs, and if they deserve an apology, they should get one. There was someone who was absolutely wonderful to me and I dropped the ball, and I needed to say all that.
On growing up as an outsider: If I was going through a really tough day at school and I didn't have anyone to talk to or sit with at lunch, I would say to myself over and over again, 'It's okay because I can write a song about this later.'
On her biggest fear: That's definitely a nightmare that I wake up from sometimes. Saying things in songs that people will care about is my biggest hope, and saying things that nobody will care about is my biggest fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •