Saturday, October 30, 2010

Frankie Sandford: It was horrible being linked to Ashley Cole when I split from Dougie

Frankie Sandford's relationship with McFly's Dougie Poynter is still rock solid after their split earlier this year.
'It's all good! Everyone was really happy when we got back together,' the 21-year-old tells Now. 'I do like a bit of cheekiness and Dougie's definitely got that - but he cleans the flat too!
'Splitting up was just something that we needed to do. It was tough having everyone knowing about it, though.
'I kept getting asked what was happening and I was like: "I don't even bloody know myself!"'
During Frankie and Dougie's separation, she was linked to everyone from Ashley Cole to JLS's Aston.
'It was horrible,' she recalls. 'I was shocked that people were so interested in us and what lies could be printed.'
See our exclusive photo shoot of The Saturdays and interview with Frankie Sanford in Now magazine dated 1 November 2010 - out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2010• Copyright © BBS NEWS24 • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •